Follow blog

Friday 7 April 2017

Contoh Teks Menjadi Tour Guide Untuk Transfer In ke Hotel

First of all you should know about where are they from, for example they from USA. And the important things you should know the leader of their group for example the leader of their group the name is Mr. Alex. Okay now I will tell you the step of it.
At airport
You can bring a identity card as a tourguide and you can make a paper with name of their group. And you should wait them in arrival airport. 
Are you Mr. Alex from USA?
Oh hi Mr. Alex, I am Ntie and I am your tour guide today and I'm from Sidney Tour and Travel . Nice to meet you.

Okay Mr. Alex can you tell your group to follow me?
- You can take them to a comfortable place to check their group and ask them some things.
Are you complete? Okay Welcome at Soekarno Hatta airport in Cengkareng, Tangerang.
Okay, let me introduce my self my name is Ntie Sam, you can call me Ntie . I'm your tourguide from Sidney Tour and Travel.
Well ladies and gentlemen please put your baggage here. Thank you.
Mr. Alex can I see the travel vocher? There are 20 fax and there are 20 baggage. Is it true?
Well ladies and gentlemen while I'm arrange your baggage if you want to go toilet the toilet is in your right hand and if you want to change your money the money changer is in front of the front office.
Say to porter : Mr. Jhon, could you help me to bring our tourist baggage to the bus? There are 20 baggage, please be careful and don't be damaged. Thank you so much Mr. Jhon.
- In this time you can ask some question to the leader of that group while get on the bus.
Okay ladies and gentlemen are you ready to go to the bus? Okay please follow me. 
* How was your flight Mr. Alex? 
* This is first time you come to Indonesia?
I hope you can enjoy in Jakarta .

At Bus
Okay ladies and gentlemen , please get on the bus one by one and be careful your step and your head. Okay ladies and gentlemen this is our bus and we will use this bus to Novotel hotel in Jakarta. The bus complete with air conditioner and the comfortable chairs. 
You can enjoy your journey today. But first of all welcome in Indonesia especially in Jakarta and let me introduce my crew today. In my left hand side there is a driver he will accompany us during you stay here. His name is Mr. Jack , he is profesional driver, so you don't have to worry about our trip today. 
And now let me introduce my self once again. 
My name is ntie sam , you can call me ntie . 
I'm your tour guide from Sidney Tour and Travel. 
Okay 5 minutes more we will arrive at Novotel Hotel , please check your baggage 
Don't forget your camera and your phone. And please get off from bus one by one and be careful your head and step. Thank you

* Arrive at Novotel Hotel *
Well ladies and gentlemen now we are arrive at Novotel Hotel. 
Welcome at Novotel Hotel in Jakarta.
Okay please follow me I will take you to at Lobby hotel.
Okay ladies and gentlemen, you can sit down here and wait me a moment because I will help you to do check in process, while you wait me you can reas magazine or newspaper here.

Say to receptionist : Good morning, I'm ntie from Sidney Tour and Travel . I'm bring tourist from USA and I want to check in for them. There are 20 tourist. Thank you.
Okay ladies and gentlemen I have done check in for you guys. And I will share the keys. All of your rooms is in the second floor.
Starting Mr. Alex this is your key .....
Okay ladies and gentlemen right now I will take you to your rooms at the second floor please keep follow me.
Well ladies and gentlemen this is all of your rooms starting 151 until 162 . Don't worry about your baggage because the porter will handle your baggae and bring it to your rooms.
Okay have nice rest . I hope you will enjoy here . Thank you 
Okay that's all about my explanation about how to transfer in tourist from airport to the hotel . And I hope this text can help you 

No comments: